Karsen has been funny lately. She accidentally stepped on Austin's foot with her soccer cleat, and he yelled, "Dude, that hurts!" She indignantly replied, "Girls aren't dudes, they are du-DAH's". Austin and I couldn't stop laughing.
Also tomorrow is the big 3-0 for one of our favorite people. Josh is a great dad to our children and is my best friend. We got to celebrate earlier in the week by eating at our favorite local restaurant, Los Amigos, and giving him a couple of gifts. Hopefully the Cubs sweatshirt he got will not be an embarrassment, with the way they are playing - but he's a big fan so he'll still wear it, proudly or not.Happy Birthday honey! We love you, and I am working on convincing Karsen you are not turning 80!



YAY! HAPPY B-DAY, JOSH!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Josh!
ReplyDeleteKarsen's tic-tac-toe commentary is hilarious. Perhaps she could adapt one of your famous childhood quotes for her purposes: "The O's giveth, and the O's taketh away!"
ReplyDeleteHa ha to Maria. That quote is adaptable to so many more situations than I realized when we were younger.
ReplyDelete