Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Little Dinosaur....


Today I picked up Bryce from Chelsea's house to find Chelsea and her husband, Joe, sitting on an ottoman with Bryce on the floor between them looking up at them laughing. I said, "Hi sweetie...what cha doing?" when he saw me. He laughed, and Joe said, "He is roaring."

And then Bryce made this little throaty sound that did indeed sound like a roar...if roars came from a dinosaur that looks as cute as he does!

He is growing so fast lately. He has learned to spin himself around in his jumperoo so that he can face whoever he wants to look at (which makes it soooo much easier to put him down), uses his little strong legs to try to support himself when on people's laps, and is eating like a little champ (2 tablespoons of rice cereal twice a day, along with his usual every 3 hour bottles). Amy and I were talking today about how sad it is that they are growing so fast...but each stage with my older two have been so different and fun that I can't help but look forward to the new developments, all while thinking "Where did my baby go?"

So for today, I will enjoy my little sweet roaring dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment