Karsen turned 7 years old on Friday, January 14th, 2011. She didn't feel the greatest this weekend, but of course her party must go on! She requested a pool party at the YMCA and they were a great place to have a party. After the kids swam for an hour, we went down to the multipurpose room to play, eat cake and ice cream, and open gifts.

Karsen with her cake.

Pillow pet from her swimming bff Emily and her brother Dawson.

Dawson looking super excited about the contents of this bag.

Lots of good cake and ice cream. Very well behaved kids!

Luke, cute as always.

Emily and Karsen took many breaks from swimming to socialize by pool side. Good thing Coach Kelsik is not here to witness the laziness. :) I think Papa did make them do a few laps, though.

Water basketball and swimming noodles.

Karsen and Garrett.

The whole group. I think they had more fun with the CPR dummies than anything else. Also this picture is missing Taylor, Andrew and the twins who had to leave a little early, but who also got to enjoy the party and the mannequins.
my kids love pool parties, they are the best. Happy Birthday to your girl!
ReplyDeleteI love pool parties! My son loved having those when he was younger : ) I never used the room for opening presents. I just let the kids swim for an hour and a half. : ) Wear them out and ship them home with a cupcake to go!
ReplyDelete