Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!


I am going to try to be better about recording life here at the Morgan's this year...it's been sooo long since I have blogged that I could not possibly remember all the fantastic details of Christmas 2010, but it was a great one.

December 23: Christmas with Grandma and Papa Hall, Katie, Andy and Kalli, Bob and Vern and Grandma Purvis



Christmas Eve: at Amy and Keith's house with Grandma and Papa Beneker, Amy, Keith, Luke, Miles -to-be, Erin, Ken, aunt Beth, uncle Mo (who delighted Bryce with his commentary on the planets and Pluto), and the best gift ever...Katie is home!!

Christmas morning: at our house, Bryce slept through this, and Christmas afternoon at uncle Gary and aunt Betty's house...and then Christmas night at good old Major Hospital :(

During Christmas break, Austin and Karsen spent time at Grandma and Papa Hall's house, then came home in time for a quiet New Year's Eve at our house playing Singstar, Bowling, and Beach Volleyball on the Playstation. Also just in time for the New Year, Bryce learned to roll over.

Emily and Bryce having a playdate.

The kids went back to school today, so it's back to "normal" around here. Drew came over after school and wondered aloud whether Bryce missed him during the Christmas vacation, and when I told him I'm sure he did, he replied, "He must have cried an awful lot, right?" So funny.

Austin also got a haircut. It is very handsome, and he took a long time admiring himself in the mirror this morning. I asked him what he was so worried about, and he said that the girls in his class "will probably go crazy over his hair. Mom, you know how they are."

1 comment:

  1. About time you updated this thing, i was about to stop following it!!

    ReplyDelete