Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bryce is Here! Austin's Birthday!


Brycen Joshua Morgan, 8 lbs, 9 oz, at 19 1/2 inches long made his debut into the world and our family on August 6, 2010. Words can't express. I won't even try.

He is so lucky to have his big brother and sister to guide him on his way.

It can't be that nine years ago today, Josh and I were welcoming Austin Layne into our hearts. He is one of our three miracles, and is one of the most giving little children anyone will ever meet. I had a ton of mom guilt today, not able to spend but a few hours of his birthday with him, but in true Austin spirit, he was more excited for his new brother and more worried about leaving mommy alone at the hospital than about his own birthday. I am overwhelmed with love for all of my three little ones, and can't imagine being more blessed. Ever. I have a caring husband who I am quite sure will never know what he means to all of us, and the greatest family who I underappreciate most of the time. And although I deserve none of it, it is the most beautiful gift.

Someday, Austin, I will make this day up to you. But you will probably not even notice because you will be too busy making someone else's day better, just like you do every day of your life.

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet, you know you're the best mom in the world.

    ReplyDelete