I realize it has been a long time since I have posted. We have been busy enjoying the summer with swimming and friends. For today, though, we will pick Karsen's brain. Aside: shouldn't take long, and for those who think I am being mean, you also know that you understand because she is very distractable. Questions will be posed by me, her mom, and all answers will be answered by the one and only Karsen Morgan.
Q: What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
A: Play soccer and play sky ball.
Q: What is a sky ball?
A: A sky thing that you bounce really high.
Q: What are you looking forward to when you start kindergarten?
A: To play kitchen with Dillon and Ellen.
Q: Who will be the cook?
A: Me.
Q: What will you cook?
A: Bacon and pancakes and sausage.
Q: What will you do if your friends get sick from the food you cook?
A: Help them and give them dish medicine.
Q: What is dish medicine?
A: It is a medicine with a dish in it. It is a white pill.
Q: It sounds hard to swallow a dish. What do you think?
A: Yeah.
Q: When Miss Beth tells you recess is over and you need to learn, what would you like to learn?
A: Reading.
Q: What books will you read?
A: Madeline. Shrek.
Q: I think Shrek is a movie.
A: Sometimes it's a book.
Q: What is your favorite part of Shrek?
A: The part where Puss claws Shrek. Then Shrek screams.
Q: When you see Austin at recess, what will you say to him?
A: I'll say, "What are you doing?" Then I'll wonder if he will want to play with me. He'll play kickball but I would rather play on the slide.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
A: Play soccer and play sky ball.
Q: What is a sky ball?
A: A sky thing that you bounce really high.
Q: What are you looking forward to when you start kindergarten?
A: To play kitchen with Dillon and Ellen.
Q: Who will be the cook?
A: Me.
Q: What will you cook?
A: Bacon and pancakes and sausage.
Q: What will you do if your friends get sick from the food you cook?
A: Help them and give them dish medicine.
Q: What is dish medicine?
A: It is a medicine with a dish in it. It is a white pill.
Q: It sounds hard to swallow a dish. What do you think?
A: Yeah.
Q: When Miss Beth tells you recess is over and you need to learn, what would you like to learn?
A: Reading.
Q: What books will you read?
A: Madeline. Shrek.
Q: I think Shrek is a movie.
A: Sometimes it's a book.
Q: What is your favorite part of Shrek?
A: The part where Puss claws Shrek. Then Shrek screams.
Q: When you see Austin at recess, what will you say to him?
A: I'll say, "What are you doing?" Then I'll wonder if he will want to play with me. He'll play kickball but I would rather play on the slide.


Precious words from an adorable girl, love, Aunt Beth
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! Can't wait to hear Austin's words of wisdom. :)
ReplyDelete